What type of information do you collect?
We receive, collect, and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way.
When you make a purchase at Jennifer Rose Gallery/Jennifer Rose Art we collect certain information from you to enable you to complete a purchase in the checkout section.
This will include:
1. your name,
2. billing address,
3. email addresses,
5. payment information which includes debit/credit card numbers, and your email address, and contact number. This is referred to as your ‘order information/billing information’.
In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, e-mail address, computer, and connection information history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
How do you collect information?
When you subscribe to the newsletters on the home page at jenniferrose.gallery and at jenniferrose.art we use the contact form on the 'contact' and 'sign up' section on the site, as part of the process. We collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address, and telephone number. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
I will never send you irrelevant emails.
You may opt-out of my email communications at any time.
Why do you collect such personal information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the Services
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalised service-related notices and promotional messages
- For improving our services to you.
- To contact you via email /phone or by post for services signed up to or requested.
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations
- We may send you emails about our site and related course(s), registration, course content, your tutorial class progress or other updates. We may also use your email to inform you about changes to the classes, survey you about your usage, or collect your opinion.
- To fulfill any orders placed at Jennifer Rose Gallery/Jennifer Rose Art including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations.
- Additionally, we use this information to communicate with you. Provide you with information or advertising relating to products or services at Jennifer Rose Gallery.
How do you store, use, share, and disclose your site visitors' personal information?
1. We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your personal information. Jennifer Rose Gallery uses Stripe to take payments from you when a purchase is made in the shop section of the website. Please visit https://stripe.com/gb for more information.
2. We collect the personal information you voluntarily provide to us, which includes your name and email address in order to subscribe to our newsletter and receive our free content. Advertising and email direct marketing with Mailchimp (Links to mailchimp).
3. Content optimisation - We use Vimeo to perform and host our video services on our behalf to you.
3. Social media platforms, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter , TikTok and Pinterest.
Our company is hosted on the WordPress platform. WordPress provides us with an online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through WordPress's data storage, databases, and general WordPress applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
How do you communicate with your site visitors?
We send out monthly newsletters to update people who have signed up on the home page and via Jennifer Rose Art via the contact form of the site regarding the latest news and new product releases, promotions, and updates by Jennifer Rose Gallery. The sign up is free and at any time you can unsubscribe from our emails either from within the email (mailchimp) or by emailing us.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a site visitor's browser, usually used to keep track of their movements and actions on a site. Cookies are implemented in every site built by WordPress. If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us by emailing: [email protected]
You have the right to remove any information we may hold on you
We will never sell, rent, make public or distribute your information
The cookies which are used on this website and Jenniferrose.art are listed below:
Questions and contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us by writing to:
- PO Box 2271,
- West Sussex,
- RH20 9BJ
or send us an email to [email protected]
Updated January 16th 2024